What is the New Technology Training Scheme?
It aims to provide assistance to companies that wish to have their staff trained in a new technology that would be useful to their business. New technologies include those which are not widely applied in Hong Kong and the absorption and application of which will significantly benefit Hong Kong.
Will I or my company be eligible?
Yes, so long as :
- your company is a non-government / non-subvented organisation in Hong Kong wishing to acquire a new technology for commercial application; and
- you are a permanent resident in Hong Kong who is sponsored by your employer and have the necessary background/experience to benefit from the training.
Form of support:
- Overseas training courses or working attachments
- Pre-approved local training courses
- Tailor made training courses for individual companies
How to apply for funding?
The Training Scheme is administered by the Vocational Training Council (VTC). For more details, please contact VTC's Technologist Training Unit.
|Address :||30/F., Billion Plaza II
10 Cheung Yue Street
Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon
|Telephone:||(852) 3907 6682/3907 6681|
|Fax:||(852) 2904 7843|