- Inno Tech Month / InnoCarnival 2016
- The second round of funding applications for 2016 under Tier 2 and Tier 3 of the Innovation and Technology Support Programme (ITSP) has been closed for application after 30 September 2016.
- Committee on Research and Development of Chinese Medicines will organise "Seminar on Research and Development of Chinese Medicines 2016" on 20 September 2016. The seminar is free of charge. For seminar programme and enrollment details, please visit this link.
- "City Challenge - Bridge to a Smarter City" is the first and ever territory-wide competition inviting all citizens and students in Hong Kong to come up with innovative and technology-based applications to turn our city into a smarter and better place to live. Click here for more details.
- The Innovation and Technology Commission (ITC) announces the launch of the Hong Kong-Israel (HK-IL) research and development (R&D) Cooperation Programme. This bilateral framework providing financial support for collaborative industrial R&D projects in science and technology between Hong Kong and Israeli companies. Hong Kong companies collaborating with one or more Israeli companies are welcome to participate by submitting proposals to the Enterprise Support Scheme (ESS) under the Innovation and Technology Fund (ITF).
- Enterprise Support Scheme (ESS) is now open to application to replace the Small Entrepreneur Research Assistance Programme (SERAP).
- New Improvement Measures to the Innovation and Technology Fund Introduced
- Innovation and Technology Scholarship Award Scheme