- Local institutions may now apply to the Innovation and Technology Commission for designation as “Designated Local Research Institution” (DLRI). Please click here for more details.
- With effect from 28 January 2019, the University-Industry Collaboration Programme (UICP) and the collaborative stream of the Innovation and Technology Support Programme (ITSP) have been merged into a new Partnership Research Programme (PRP).
Partnership Research Programme (PRP) is now open for application.
- The 2019 Innovation and Technology Support Programme (ITSP) is now open for application. Deadline of application is 26 April 2019.
- The Co-investment Partner under the Innovation and Technology Venture Fund (ITVF) has been updated on 30 August 2018. For details, please refer to the list of Co-investment Partners.
- The Technology Talent Scheme was launched on 22 August 2018. The Postdoctoral Hub Programme and the Reindustrialisation and Technology Training Programme under the scheme are now open for application.
- The Innovation and Technology Commission announced the introduction of the Technology Talent Admission Scheme to provide fast-track admission of technology talent.
- The Innovation and Technology Commission (ITC) announces the launch of the Hong Kong-Israel (HK-IL) research and development (R&D) Cooperation Programme. This bilateral framework providing financial support for collaborative industrial R&D projects in science and technology between Hong Kong and Israeli companies. Hong Kong companies collaborating with one or more Israeli companies are welcome to participate by submitting proposals to the Enterprise Support Scheme (ESS) under the Innovation and Technology Fund (ITF).