- The "Innovation and Technology Scholarship 2019" is now open for nominations from local universities. The deadline for nomination is 31 January 2019. Undergraduates under the disciplines of sciences, engineering, technology, medicine, health or other programmes related to innovation and technology, are welcomed to apply. Click here for details.
- The second round of funding applications for 2018 under Tier 2 and Tier 3 of the Innovation and Technology Support Programme (ITSP) has been closed for application after 28 September 2018.
- The Co-investment Partner under the Innovation and Technology Venture Fund (ITVF) has been updated on 30 August 2018. For details, please refer to the list of Co-investment Partners.
- The Technology Talent Scheme was launched on 22 August 2018. The Postdoctoral Hub Programme and the Reindustrialisation and Technology Training Programme under the scheme are now open for application.
- The Innovation and Technology Commission announced the introduction of the Technology Talent Admission Scheme to provide fast-track admission of technology talent.
- The Innovation and Technology Commission (ITC) announces the launch of the Hong Kong-Israel (HK-IL) research and development (R&D) Cooperation Programme. This bilateral framework providing financial support for collaborative industrial R&D projects in science and technology between Hong Kong and Israeli companies. Hong Kong companies collaborating with one or more Israeli companies are welcome to participate by submitting proposals to the Enterprise Support Scheme (ESS) under the Innovation and Technology Fund (ITF).